Alien Hominid Invasion is a co-op run ‘n’ gun packed with chaos, mayhem, and a whole lot of explosions. Unlock and equip an arsenal of weapons and boosts, level up, then beam down to invade Earth with up to three other friends. Abduct intel from your enemies to sabotage their plans, observe the oddities of human life, blow up bosses, and mutate into a variety of powerful Alien forms in order to take down the not-so-secret Agents that are dead set on ruining your day.
The history of our upcoming game begins with the creation of our first. With Alien Hominid HD only available on older gaming consoles, this project started with the simple idea of bringing our alien pal to today’s gaming systems. We quickly shifted to the creation of an entirely new game, developed with modern gameplay mechanics and features that highlight the strengths our team has developed since Alien Hominid HD’s release in 2004.
In Alien Hominid Invasion, the alien will now have a health bar instead of the previous title’s one-shot kill mechanic, giving more people the ability to approach the game and fight back against the agents. Players will have much more customization options this time around; the alien’s head, pigment, and gun are equipable from earned loot! Up to four players can join the invasion, with a new functionality allowing participants to play across skill gaps by choosing their own difficulty. Hardcore fans and lore enthusiasts can look forward to learning more about what happened to the original alien, where the agents came from, and why there is such an intense hunt for the aliens.
Looking for more intel on the invasion? Be sure to stay up-to-date with development news and updates on our blog!
- Couch or online co-op: get a group of (up to) four players together for the most chaotic invasion possible!
- Determine your own gameplay path: choose which area to invade next in a non-linear level experience.
- Invade randomly-assembled neighborhoods: take down the enemy in areas built from hundreds of hand-drawn city blocks!
- Master Alien movement: learn how to flip, dive, dig, fly, toss your enemies, and more to gain an edge over the enemy Agents.
- Level up and mutate your Alien: utilize new mechanics like super speed, healing, and flight!
- Customize your alien: choose your alien’s head, boosts, and pigment to your liking.
- Play across skill gaps: each player determines their own difficulty by choosing Friendly, Normal, or INSANE!
CONTACT AND SOCIALS